Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN SCHOOL DURING 2ND GRADING

Every student have there own expectation in every period. Like me, theres a time that I,m not entering in my classes because Im always busy in practicing basketball for the INTRAMURALS. We have a lot of activities to be done but some of activities I was missed.
I hope you can understand me maam,because sometimes I focus my attention in playing but i still scanning my notes for the comming periodical test.
I learned a lot in T.L.E,I learn what is the use of tags like html,body,sup,sub and many more I thank you maam for the topic you have shared to me,I am very thankful to God because he sent a teacher like you and I am very sorry maam for all the mistakes I committed.But don't worry maam this is all I can say I'll be a better Glenn of your life someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment